- Voluntary application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to consolidated financial statements will start from FY2014. The IFRS-basis consolidated P/L Trend for FY2013 (pre-audit) is now available. (2014/7/4)
- Announcement of the Financial Results for the Three Months ended June 30, 2014 (To be announced on July 31, 2014) (2014/6/24)
- Message from President updated (2014/6/19)
Latest Financial Results
- Notification of Purchase of Shares of KC Co., Ltd. (Conversion to Consolidated Subsidiary)(2014/6/25) (PDF 38KB)
- Notification of Personnel Change(2014/6/20) (PDF 15KB)
- Notification of Absorption-Type Company Split Agreement Between Yahoo Japan Corporation and Consolidated Subsidiary Yahoo Japan Customer Relations Corporation(2014/6/11) (PDF 154KB)
- Notification of Personnel Change(2014/6/9) (PDF 10KB)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation Determines Conditions of the Stock Options (Subscription Rights) Based on Commitment to Performance Goals(2014/5/26) (PDF 14KB)
To download Adobe Reader, please click the icon on the right. For further information, please refer to "How to Install Adobe Reader".
This website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a solicitation for investments. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by using the information on this website.
We make efforts to ensure the information provided here is correct, however, this website may contain incorrect information. The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Moreover, the information on this site that represents the information disclosure required by laws or stock exchange regulations should not be construed as anything more than a supplemental measure.
The information on this website contains forward-looking statements in addition to historical or current facts. These forward-looking statements are no more than estimates or conjectures made based on the information available at the time and are exposed to a variety of risks and uncertainties. As a result, actual business or financial performance could differ substantially. The Company assumes no obligation to update its forward-looking statements to reflect developments which may have occurred after the date of announcement of the information.