- Outline of Q&A Session at Investors Meeting on Results for the Three Months Ended December 31, 2015 (2016/2/10)New
- Yahoo! JAPAN released its financial results for the three months ended December 31, 2015. The on-demand broadcast of investors meeting regarding the earnings announcement is available. (2016/2/2)New
Latest Financial Results
- Presentation Material (2016/2/2)New
- Business ResultsNew
- Financial InformationNew
- Video of Investors MeetingNew
- Yahoo Japan Corporation Announces Results of Tender Offer for Common Stock and Stock Acquisition Rights of Ikyu Corporation (Stock Code: 2450) and Transfer to Subsidiary(2016/2/4) (PDF 136KB)
- Removal of Customer Information by a Former Employee of Our Consolidated Subsidiary(2016/2/2) (PDF 77KB)
- Notification of Changes in Organization and Personnel Job Titles(2016/1/12) (PDF 93KB)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation Announces Commencement of Tender Offer for Common Stocks and Stock Acquisition Rights of Ikyu Corporation (Stock Code: 2450)(2015/12/15) (PDF 217KB)
- Change in Specified Subsidiary (Sub-subsidiary) as a Result of Purchase of Shares of ecohai Co., Ltd. by ASKUL Corporation, a Consolidated Subsidiary of Yahoo Japan Corporation(2015/9/14) (PDF 59KB)
To download Adobe Reader, please click the icon on the right. For further information, please refer to "How to Install Adobe Reader".
This website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a solicitation for investments. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by using the information on this website.
We make efforts to ensure the information provided here is correct, however, this website may contain incorrect information. The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Moreover, the information on this site that represents the information disclosure required by laws or stock exchange regulations should not be construed as anything more than a supplemental measure.
The information on this website contains forward-looking statements in addition to historical or current facts. These forward-looking statements are no more than estimates or conjectures made based on the information available at the time and are exposed to a variety of risks and uncertainties. As a result, actual business or financial performance could differ substantially. The Company assumes no obligation to update its forward-looking statements to reflect developments which may have occurred after the date of announcement of the information.