- Status of Shareholders updated (2014/11/12)New
- Yahoo! JAPAN released its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2014. The on-demand broadcast of investors meeting regarding the earnings announcement is available. (2014/10/29)
Latest Financial Results
- Presentation Material (2014/10/29)
- Business Results
- Financial Information
- Video of Investors Meeting
- Notification of Merger with Consolidated Subsidiary Community Factory Inc. (shortened merger method)(2014/11/20) (PDF 83KB)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation Announces Commencement of Tender Offer for Shares of Common Stock and Stock Acquisition Rights of Carview Corporation (Stock Code: 2155)(2014/10/22) (PDF 384KB)
- Notification of Merger with Consolidated Subsidiary Ocenyc Inc. (shortened merger method)(2014/10/1) (PDF 214KB)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation Announces Results of Tender Offer for Shares of Common Stock and Stock Acquisition Rights of Synergy Marketing, Inc., and Transfer of Subsidiary(2014/9/25) (PDF 243KB)
- Notification of Merger with Consolidated Subsidiary Crocos Inc. (shortened merger method)(2014/9/9) (PDF 131KB)
To download Adobe Reader, please click the icon on the right. For further information, please refer to "How to Install Adobe Reader".
This website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a solicitation for investments. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by using the information on this website.
We make efforts to ensure the information provided here is correct, however, this website may contain incorrect information. The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Moreover, the information on this site that represents the information disclosure required by laws or stock exchange regulations should not be construed as anything more than a supplemental measure.
The information on this website contains forward-looking statements in addition to historical or current facts. These forward-looking statements are no more than estimates or conjectures made based on the information available at the time and are exposed to a variety of risks and uncertainties. As a result, actual business or financial performance could differ substantially. The Company assumes no obligation to update its forward-looking statements to reflect developments which may have occurred after the date of announcement of the information.