Investors Meeting Presentations
Latest Investors Meeting Presentations
We recommend that you watch the video on-demand of the Investors Meeting when viewing the presentation material.
- Presentation Material (PDF 1.8MB)
- FY2013-4Q P/L Trend (PDF 187KB)
- * Voluntary application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) to consolidated financial statements started from FY2014. Please refer to the link below to view the IFRS basis consolidated P/L Trend for FY2013 (pre-audit).
- FY2013 P/L Trend(IFRSs) (PDF 117KB)
- Presentation Material (PDF 2.4MB)
- FY2013-3Q P/L Trend (PDF 24KB)
- Yahoo! Shopping - Updates of New Strategies and Upcoming Initiatives (PDF 1.2MB)
- Presentation Material (PDF 3.5MB)
- FY2012-3Q P/L Trend (PDF 14KB)
- Yahoo! JAPAN Display Ad Network (YDN) (PDF 1.1MB)
To download Adobe Reader, please click the icon on the right. For further information, please refer to "How to Install Adobe Reader".
This website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a solicitation for investments.
The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by using the information on this website.
We make efforts to ensure the information provided here is correct, however, this website may contain incorrect information.
The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Moreover, the information on this site that represents the information disclosure required by laws or stock exchange regulations should not be construed as anything more than a supplemental measure.
The information on this website contains forward-looking statements in addition to historical or current facts.
These forward-looking statements are no more than estimates or conjectures made based on the information available at the time and are exposed to a variety of risks and uncertainties.
As a result, actual business or financial performance could differ substantially.
The Company assumes no obligation to update its forward-looking statements to reflect developments which may have occurred after the date of announcement of the information.
For a detailed description of the factors impacting the Company's performance, please see the section on "Risk Factors" in "Results for the Fiscal Year and the Three Months ended March 31, 2014" in the Business Results page.
The reader is cautioned that such risks, uncertainties and other factors affecting performance include, but are not limited to, the items mentioned in the "Risk Factors."